Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Designer rooms on a budget

So this room had become an obsession of mine.... I'm moving moving in a little over a month and i'm dying to have this. Problem is, its a $20,000.00 designer room and I want to eat something other than ramen... So here is the plan. I talked my mom into giving me her grayish/taupe sectional. There's the wall color! The walls can stay white since the wall color is the color of my new inherited sofa. Next is the window panels. Thought it might be hard but turns out it was really easy. Trust ole' Bed Bath and Beyond has them for just $9.99!
Pink 84" Rod Pocket Sheer Window Curtain Panel
Now for that gorgeous coffee table! Shabby Chic White Wood and Glass Coffee Table
So I found and old coffee table..... my plan is to spray paint it gold and see how it turns out. After some fine tuning and some accessories placed just right this might work! Of course pictures to come when all moved in!

No comments:

Post a Comment