Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DIY

I spend tons of time "pinning" on Pinterest, but rarely do I ever get the chance to make something that I've pinned. But alas! I made something and it was super easy. 
All you need to make this adorable little jewelry stand is old plates, old candle sticks or wine glasses, spray paint, glue and of course some jewelry.
I went to goodwill for the plates and I found cute little wine glasses to use as a base. Now, I glued and then spray painted, which I believe is the right way. 
For glue I would recommend using Henkle Loctite 4 gram Super Glue. You can get it on Amazon for around $3 and its made specifically for glass so it holds tight!  
Once it dries add set it on your dresser or vanity, and add some jewelry! This is a great way to add some fun accessories without spending a lot of money. Thanks Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment