Friday, August 3, 2012

Salmon Pink Walls

Hello. I’m Joanna, a blogger for Arcadian Lighting, a terrific source for beautiful interior and exterior lighting fixtures.  I adore interior design and look forward to my day each morning as I get to write on decorating topics. In particular, I love pink everything, chairs and zebra rugs. What is your favorite décor element? Today, I’ve collected decorating ideas and images centering on salmon pink walls.  I’d like to thank The Interior Design Blog for letting me share. Interior Design Bedroom Vanity Salmon Walls A pretty entry boasts salmon pink walls and white upholstered stools. The zebra rug adds pattern to the space.

Interior Design Living Room This is a favorite space of mine. I love the gallery wall and tufted red velvet sofa set against the salmon pink wall. The zebra divider is especially fun. Interior Design Salmon Pink Light pink walls set the stage for this classic little corner. The gold of the mirror is carried through to the demilune below. Interior Design Living Room Moroccan This Moroccan space is set against warm salmon walls. The space is anchored by the ottoman which ties all of the colors together and adds pattern. I love the muted colors on the shades atop the slender floor lamps. Interior Design Bathroom The walls in this bathroom add lovely color to the space and warm the cool elements of the design. The console makes a beautiful vanity.

Interior Design Home Decor Salmon Walls Bookcase A lovely living room features salmon pink washed walls. The eye catching hanging lamp adds a contemporary touch to the space.

Interior Design Living Room This beautiful living room is awash in color from the patterned wallpaper to the rugs. I love the lamps, but a crystal light fixture would be nice centered in the center of the room. Interior Design Home Decor Bedroom A serene and sophisticated bedroom in salmon is welcoming and looks quite relaxing. The differing shades of pink create a soothing palette.   Images  1  |  2  |  3  |  4 |  5  |  6 |  7 |  8 What do you think about Salmon Pink walls? We at Arcadian Lighting love a pop of color, don't forget to check us out!

1 comment: